Daeji Bulgogi is made of thinly sliced pork which is marinated in a spicy chili pepper sauce and either grilled or pan-fried. It's very popular cooked with other vegetables like onions, zucchini, or peppers or wrapped with rice in lettuce leaves.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 lb pork, pork butt is best but you can use loin for a leaner cut
- 1 cup Korean pork marinade
- Slice pork into very thin pieces, about the thickness of bacon.
- Make Korean pork marinade, halving the recipe since you are using small pieces of pork without bones.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil for about 4-8 minutes or until done or stir-fry in an ungreased pan for 5-10 minutes.