Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 pieces white bread
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped cabbage
- 1 Tbsp chopped carrots
- 1 Tbsp chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- In sauté pan or on griddle, toast both sides of bread over medium heat using almost all the butter.
- Remove bread and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and mix with cabbage, carrot, and onion.
- Fry the egg mixture in the remaining butter in the same pan until done to omelet consistency.
- Separate egg into two portions and place on two pieces of toast.
- Top each with ketchup and liberal dusting of brown sugar.
- Top with remaining bread and cut in half.