Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups soybean sprouts, washed
- 3 cups uncooked Korean or Japanese rice
- 1/2 cup beef or pork, cut into small pieces and covered in bulgogi marinade (optional)
- seasoned soy sauce (yangnum ganjang) or salt to taste
- If using beef or pork with bulgogi marinade, place in bottom of rice cooker.
- Cover with rice.
- Cover with water, according to cooker directions.
- Start cooking rice.
- After 5 minutes for a pressure rice cooker (10 minutes for a regular rice cooker), add soybean sprouts to rice, mixing gently to combine.
- After rice is done, gently fluff rice mixture.
- Serve with seasoned soy sauce on the side or salt to taste.