Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Korean radish (moo, mu, daikon)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- Cut radish into uniform strips or squares.
- Sprinkle radish pieces with sugar and salt and toss gently to combine.
- Add vinegar, stirring to coat.
- Let sit about 15 minutes before serving.
** Just use the 1:1:1 ratio of salt, sugar, and vinegar to the amount of radish you have. This is useful if have very small or very large radishes or if you need to adjust for serving size.