Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 small Korean or kirby cucumbers*
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Cut cucumbers into uniform strips or round slices (use mandoline for thinner strips)
- Sprinkle cucumbers with sugar and salt and toss gently to combine.
- Add vinegar, stirring to coat all cucumbers.
- Let sit about 20 minutes before serving.
*You can use 1 long English cucumber if you don't have access to small pickling cucumbers, but first cut the cucumber in half, scrape out most of the seeds, and then drain the cucumber on paper towels.